The engine of your car can have leaks, overheat, have poor fuel mileage, and more. You know your car better than anyone, and when you suspect something isn’t right, or you see an outright problem, bring it into Titan Auto Tech for a diagnostic inspection.
The check engine warning light is there to alert you to a problem that has developed which negatively affects the engine compartment. Most people know that this indicator has a broad scope of possible causes, so they may feel like continuing to run their car without seeking attention for the problem. However, waiting on an inspection can lead to further engine damage which costs more in the long run, or the problem may leave you stranded on your next drive.
At Titan Auto Tech, we want you to be confident in your car and its abilities 100 percent of the time. This includes knowing your engine, it’s electrical system, sensors, hoses, valves and connected components are all functioning the way the manufacturer designed. If you hear unusual noises or see discolored smoke from your exhaust, do not hesitate to call us or come in to speak with our ASE Certified Master Mechanics.
We Created the Shop We Want for Our Car Repairs
- ASE Master Mechanics
- BMW Master Certified Mechanics
- RepairPal Certified
- Bimrs.org Member
- We are an approved Dinan Dealer/Installer
- We are an approved Bimmer-Tech Dealer/Installer
- We can do ESS and VF Supercharger kits wholesale
- We utilize BMW ISTA and ISA/P and subscribe to BMW services directly
- We guarantee our work with 24-months/24,000 miles parts and labor warranty
- Technet 36-month/36,000 mile warranty for Technet shops nationwide
- We utilize an alignment machine for alignments and suspension work
- We use manufacturer-grade BMW speciality tools
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Titan Auto Tech is located in Castle Rock and proudly welcomes our neighbors from all throughout surronding areas including:
Check out our reviews on our website for client testimonials of our top-notch services and customer care. We look forward to earning your business and keeping your car in top condition on the Colorado roads.
If your European car’s engine is acting up or for regular maintenance, visit Titan Auto Tech today at 1375 Caprice Dr. Unit D, in Castle Rock, CO or give us a call to schedule an appointment at (720) 458-8077. We are available on weekdays and by appointment on Saturdays.