The air conditioning in your car should always be functional for your comfort as well as to dehumidify your windshield and cabin. When the AC stops blowing cold air, or stops functioning completely, you will want a trusted mechanic to repair the problem. Not only will this restore comfort for your drive, it will ensure you have all the safety features the manufacturer designed to keep your view clear. At Titan Auto Tech, our certified mechanics help European auto owners all throughout the Castle Rock area take better care of your car’s air conditioning with complete maintenance & services.
What to Look for in a Failing AC
- The air that blows from the vent is no longer cold.
- There is no air blowing when you turn on the AC unit.
- There are odd clicking or ticking noises from the vents.
- A stale smell emits from the vents when the fan is blowing.
- The window dehumidifier fails to clear your windshield when you need it most.
Let Our Experts Take a Look
- We will inspect the condenser, evaporator, lines, and refrigerant.
- We will check for leaks in the hoses due to natural wear and tear.
- We will ensure your compressor has enough lubricant.
Call & Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
Visit Titan Auto Tech today at 624 Atchison Way, Unit 103, in Castle Rock, CO or give us a call to schedule an appointment at (720) 487-1672. We are available on weekdays or by appointment on Saturdays.Also, check out our reviews on our website for client testimonials of our top-notch services and customer care. We look forward to earning your business and keeping your car in top condition on the Colorado roads.