The team at Titan Auto Tech is dedicated to helping mitigate the risk and spread of the coronavirus 19 (COVID-19). We are taking extra steps to protect our customers and our team members at Titan Auto Tech.
The safety of our customers and staff is our priority, especially during these uncertain times. We are doing our best to help our customers and community by practicing the recommended best practices outlined by the CDC to prevent the spread of the coronavirus 19.
Steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- We have reduced our schedule to do our part in the stay at home order even though we are considered essential. Our reduced schedule until April 30th is Tuesday through Thursday 8am -5pm.
- We are washing our hands at least every 30 minutes for 20 seconds.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the office and bathroom area every hour. Focusing on the commonly touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, tables, chairs, computers, phones, sinks, toilet etc.
- We are offering Uber rides to and from the shop. *Ask for details
- We are offering contactless Drop-off and payment over the phone to help with social distancing.
- We are wiping down and disinfecting the touched surfaces in the vehicle and the keys after service.
- To help our customers during these hard-financial times we are offering the following savings when you complete any repair before May 31st, 2020.
- $10 off any repair of $100 or more
- $50 off any repair of $450 or more
- $100 or off any repair of $875 or more